-Friction- -Friction-

Very intense!

Words can't describe how much I love this track. But I do have one question: what's the time signature in the beginning? You don't hear enough odd time signatures these days!

I hate to plug myself, but do you think you could check out my tracks from this year? I'd love to hear your thoughts. =)

Higgins667 responds:

thanks allot! I will definitely check out your music now and review a couple :) and as for the time signature, it is odd.

Just-_-Messing -_-Around Just-_-Messing -_-Around

Pretty damn good!

You should mess around more often. The results are very nice!

Also, I uploaded a couple new things myself. Let me know what you think of 'em, it'd be much appreciated.

New Adventure=_= New Adventure=_=

Intense and a little scary.

This is some nice work Mr. Bainbridge!

In addition to what I said above, that short spat of chaotic dissonance at 1:41 is really cool.

Kinda, Like You Kinda, Like You

Hot damn.

I'm not typically very into this genre of music, but I like this so much I didn't even get through half the song before I voted 5/5.

Keep this up man, and you'll make a fan outta me in no time. ;)

Wild Woodland Terrain Wild Woodland Terrain

You have a talent for composition.

4/5 & 8/10

I really loved your music. The only thing that I think needs work is good equalization of all the tracks so it has a more balanced sound.

But, my headphones are broken so it could just be me. =)

Anyways, I really enjoy it, it's catchy, and I just uploaded a new track myself and it would be great if you told me what you think.

SirKoto51 responds:

i agree, i think that the bari saxshould be a little louder and that the percussion could be a little less forte. Sure thing I'll comment on you're composition.

dead cell dead cell

Awesome.

This needs to be featured in a flash game. I am in 100% agreement with DeceasedTech. Minimalism at its best.

Check out some of my stuff

snayk responds:

Anyone who wants to use this song in a game should go ahead and do so (permitted it isn't making any money... if it is we can talk)! I'd love to see it in a game.

Thanks for the review and scores!

[ Oblivion ] [ Oblivion ]

Beautiful.

Simply beautiful.
Check out my stuff

The Ethereal Beast The Ethereal Beast

pretty cool

Sounds haunting. Yeah, the background does sound muddy.

Check out my stuff.

4/5 9/10

murderbation murderbation

Woah.

You have a lot of talent. Awesome composition, I just think the hi-hats are overpowering.

DST - Ghost of Star DST - Ghost of Star

Woah.

This is one of my favorites songs on newgrounds. I love the beat, the lead synth, and the 16-bit sounds. This song gives off a really cool chill-out vibe.

Yes. Definitely awesome.

5/5 & 10/10
*Your opinion on some of my stuff would be awesome =)